Make your stay complete
The following amenities are included in your stay at Buehelwirt.
- “Good morning” breakfast with regional and homemade products – new buffet area
- Picnic snack for your outings, hikes, and mountain tours included
- Half board:
- In the evening, large vitamin salad bar with wide assortment of goodies and antipasti
- Afterwards, you can choose from three different appetizers and three main courses
- One menu is always vegetarian – upon request, we will be happy to provide you with vegan dishes
- Friday is our meat-free day!
A day dedicated to saving resources.
- We can take into account individual food allergies and sensitivities
If you have booked the room with breakfast, you are welcome to add half board from day to day for 30.00 euros per person.
- Regional wines, beers, and distilled spirits – with professional advice from our certified sommelier, Matthias Haller (surcharge)
- Our new e-bikes are ready for you in the bike cellar (rental per day 30 € per bike)
- Extensive maps
- Loan of hiking equipment
- FREE ENTRANCE to the following museums
- Prettau Mine Museum - Prettau
- Museum in the Grain Store - Steinhaus
- Kirchler Mineralogical Museum - St. Johann
- Maranatha Folk Art and Crib Museum - Luttach
- Taufers Castle - Sand in Taufers
- Water Museum - in the magic of water - Mühlwald
- Firefighting Helmet Museum - Gais
- South Tyrol Museum of Enthnography - Bruneck/Dietenheim
- LUMEN - Museum of Mountain Photography - Kronplatz
- Messner Mountain Museum Corones - Kronplatz
- Messner Mountain Museum Ripa - Bruneck
- New spa (wellness) facility with 12 m² Panorama sauna, tea bar with dried fruits and fresh fruits
- 65 m² relaxation zone with mountain view
- Sensational showers to cool off, with direct access to outdoor sunbathing lawn
- Free admission to the swimming pool "Cascade" in Sand in Taufers/Campo Tures (temporarily closed - natural bathing lake open 17.06. - 03.09.2023) or to the swimming pool "Cron 4" in Reischach/Riscone ("Acqua" area)
- Selection of massages to boost your spirits, help you relax, and enhance your well-being (surcharge)
- Spa handbag with sauna towels and bath robe available
- Large playground (80 m²) with colorful sitting cubes, lots of toys, a doll corner, bobbycars, mini slide, and teen zone with table tennis, table soccer…
- Additional children’s menu for our youngest guests
- As our guests, you can use all public transportation systems in South Tyrol (commuter buses, regional trains) free of charge, and are also eligible for numerous price discounts.
- Cable cars inclusive in the months of May and June (Klausberg & Speikboden)
W-LAN FREE OF CHARGE