- Good morning breakfast with lots of home-made and regional organic products from the immediate surroundings. Short distances. Best taste.
- 4-course menu served in the evening with several choices of mainly local and seasonal dishes with 100% organic quality.
- With every course we offer at least one vegetarian dish, we are also happy to cook vegan on request.
- Friday is our meat-free day
A day dedicated to saving resources.
- We take individual consideration of existing food intolerances (please inform us when booking).
If you have booked the room with breakfast, you are welcome to add half board from day to day for 30.00 euros per person.
- Spring water throughout the house for free use throughout the day, except in the restaurant where we charge a service fee.
- Regional and organic wine, beer and distillate selection (not included) with expert recommendation by qualified sommelier Matthias Haller.
- Nature on your doorstep: forest bathing, relaxing hikes or challenging mountain tours. The Ahrntal valley can be explored on your own, also directly from the hotel. Get valuable tips and ideas for unforgettable excursions!
- Mountain railways included in the months of May and June (Klausberg & Speikboden)
- Our new e-bikes are ready for you in the bike cellar (rental per day € 30 per bike).
- Extensive map material / Hiking equipment hire
- The Holidaypass Premium entitles you to discounted participation in the active programme of our holiday region. Other outdoor partners provide you with a varied offer for a fee.
- FREE ENTRANCE to the following museums
- Prettau Mine Museum - Prettau
- Museum in the Grain Store - Steinhaus
- Kirchler Mineralogical Museum - St. Johann
- Maranatha Folk Art and Crib Museum - Luttach
- Taufers Castle - Sand in Taufers
- Water Museum - in the magic of water - Mühlwald
- Firefighting Helmet Museum - Gais
- South Tyrol Museum of Enthnography - Bruneck/Dietenheim
- LUMEN - Museum of Mountain Photography - Kronplatz
- Messner Mountain Museum Corones - Kronplatz
- Messner Mountain Museum Ripa - Bruneck
- New spa (wellness) facility with 12 m² Panorama sauna, tea bar with dried fruits and fresh fruits
- 65 m² relaxation zone with mountain view
- Sensational showers to cool off, with direct access to outdoor sunbathing lawn
- Free admission to the swimming pool "Cascade" in Sand in Taufers/Campo Tures (temporarily closed - natural bathing lake open 17.06. - 03.09.2023) or to the swimming pool "Cron 4" in Reischach/Riscone ("Acqua" area)
- Selection of massages to boost your spirits, help you relax, and enhance your well-being (surcharge)
- Spa handbag with sauna towels and bath robe available
- For the sake of the environment, we ask you to bring your own bathing slippers. Alternatively, you can purchase a pair of eco-slippers on site (€ 4.00).
- Organic certified natural cosmetics by Team Dr. Joseph from Bruneck in the wellness area
- Zero Waste Cubes by Team Dr. Joseph in the hotel room. A small cube that cares for your skin and protects our planet.
- Large playground (80 m²) with colorful sitting cubes, lots of toys, a doll corner, bobbycars, mini slide, and teen zone with table tennis, table soccer…
- Additional children’s menu for our youngest guests
- Highchairs for the dining room, cots or bed guards
- As our guests, you can use all public transportation systems in South Tyrol (commuter buses, regional trains) free of charge, and are also eligible for numerous price discounts.
- Cable cars inclusive in the months of May and June (Klausberg & Speikboden)
W-LAN FREE OF CHARGE